Trivia Night Fundraiser
Thursday, September 24th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Please join us on Thursday, September 24th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm for a virtual trivia night fundraiser.
- Buy tickets and register as an individual or a team here. Once you buy a ticket, you’ll receive a calendar invite, with a zoom link, a day before the event.
- Start a fundraising page and raise money for isolated seniors by helping them connect with friends, family, and essential services.
- Participants will automatically be entered into a raffle and have the opportunity to win amazing prizes.
- Prizes will also be given out to the winning team, the team with the best name, and the team and individual that raises the most money.
Please email the Director of Development, Arlo Bushnell or call 415-572-7093 with any questions.
Special Message from Curry Senior Center Board Member, Diane Dwyer regarding Covid-19
Recap: Curry Senior Ball 2019
Friday, May 10th, 2019
The Palace Hotel & Garden Court
2 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
Thanks you for wearing your crowns to the Curry Senior Ball! Your continued generosity and partnership allows us to promote wellness, dignity, and independence for seniors!
In the News
- COVID-19 and Shelter in Place
- City funds services for transgender older adults
- ‘Santa to A Senior’ Program Provides Simple Gifts For Elderly In Need
- How a state ‘Master Plan for Aging’ could help the Tenderloin’s struggling seniors
- Chance encounter with a Curry Center Worker lifts bipolar sufferer back to an engaged life with a new friend
- Curry Senior Center Approved By SF Small Business Commission for the Legacy Business Registry
- Turk Street’s Transformation
- Photo essay: How the ‘Mama of the ’Loin’ found, and gives, sustenance
- A Place for Seniors to Live, Be Well and Belong in the Tenderloin
- Exhibition Looking Inward: Painting a Journey
- Once Isolated in the Tenderloin, Seniors Find Friendship
- Seniors Use Technology to Improve Their Health
- Up to 40 Percent of Seniors Are Significantly Lonely. Can Tech Help? (KQED Science)
- Seniors get a ride out of the Tenderloin from tech volunteers (Chronicle Article)
- Curry and Ira Watkins in the New York Times
- Tenderloin nonprofits vs. bad apple corner stores (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Low-income seniors struggle in San Francisco (San Francisco Examiner)
- Former Basketball Star, Tony bones Davis, in the Tenderloin and at Curry (NBC Bay Area)
- San Francisco Man Stands up to Lou Gehrig’s Disease (San Francisco Examiner)
- Needy Seniors Get What They Want for Christmas (Central City Extra)
- Curry Awards honor a doctor with a bright social vision (San Francisco Examiner)
- Senior center honored for doing it right (San Francisco Examiner)
- Milestones for S.F. groups helping older persons (San Francisco Examiner)
- Seniors celebrate Laotian New Year (San Francisco Examiner)
- Tenderloin health fair (The Bay Area Reporter)