Guide To Giving
Donate to Curry Senior Center
All donations to Curry Senior Center go directly to supporting older adults who need essential services that help them live independently and age with health, hope, and dignity.
CHARITABLE GIVING – Make a gift to Curry Senior Center today! Here are five different ways:
- CHECK — You may mail your check, payable to Curry Senior Center, to Curry Senior Center, Development Office, 315 Turk, San Francisco, CA 94102.
- ONLINE/CREDIT CARD — You can make a gift online with your credit card here.
- EFT TRANSFER – Please call or email the Director of Development, Arlo Bushnell, for Account and Routing # information at 415-572-7093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STOCK — Gifts of publicly traded securities and privately held stocks are a great way to support Curry Senior Center. Please fill out this form and email it to the Director of Development, Arlo Bushnell at email@example.com or call him at 415-572-7093 for transfer instructions.
- MAKE A FUTURE GIFT — Include Curry Senior Center in your estate plans. Please read our legacy and longevity brochure to learn more.
MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT by donating appreciated securities, including stock, bonds, and mutual funds. Compared with donating cash, or selling your appreciated securities and contributing the after-tax proceeds, you may be able to automatically increase your gift and your tax deduction by 20%. Check with your financial or tax advisor for more information.
WHAT IS A MATCHING GIFT? Many companies will match charitable contributions made by their employees so that your gift to Curry Senior Center can be worth double or sometimes even triple its original amount. Click on this link to see if your company will match a gift to Curry Senior Center.
BECOME A SUSTAINER: Sustainers are monthly, quarterly or annual donors that are the best way to give steady support. When making your donation here click on how frequently you want your donation to be made.