Health Clinic at Curry Senior Center
Seniors in our community deserve access to health care, and our primary health care clinic makes it possible.
Curry Senior Center Clinic, at 333 Turk Street, is a partnership between Curry Senior Center and the San Francisco Department of Public Health to provide accessible primary care and ancillary services to Seniors in the Tenderloin.
For those seniors who cannot leave home – perhaps due to chronic illness or recovery from surgery – Curry’s medical staff makes house calls to seniors in need.
As part of the San Francisco Health Network, Curry Senior Center Clinic provides health services to patients aged 50 and older and accepts patients with Medi-Cal, Medicare and Healthy San Francisco.
- Primary care
- Chronic and complex care management
- Clinical pharmacists to help with medication management and chronic disease management
- Podiatry (foot care)
- Primary care nursing support
- Lab and vaccine appointments
- Behavioral health services and support
- Referrals and linkages to specialty care
- Home visits for patients who are homebound or with limited mobility
- Eligibility and enrollment support for Medi-Cal, Medicare and Healthy San Francisco
- Food pharmacy
For more information, to check eligibility or to make an appointment, please call 415-885-2274
“Thank you so very much for helping Bruce find some peace and stability in the last year of his life.”
—A participant in our behavioral health program
This program serving the community is funded by the City of San Francisco’s Department of Disability and Aging Services.
In addition, foundation grants and generous gifts from local companies and individuals help fund this program.